A GREAT HOLIDAY – #106
To You and Your Family a Very Happy and Rewarding Labor Day from our entire staff. As I was catching-up to my reading, I happened to run across some questions posed by GARY BURNISON, KORN FERRY CEO.
- HOW DO I SERVE OTHERS? ONE OF THE KEY FACTORS IN BUILDING THE TRUST IN YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
- WHY SHOULD THEY RISK AND INVEST THEIR CAREERS TO FOLLOW ME?
- WHAT DOES LEADERSHIP MEAN TO ME?
- HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SAY “THANK-YOU” EACH DAY?
- WHERE DO I FIND THE MOST MEANING?
Please give each of these questions some thought, and if you can’t come up with an answer to any of the questions – take your time. Nobody but you will be providing the answers.
Labor Day is a holiday to pause and appreciate WHAT WE HAVE, WHAT WE HAVE DONE – AND WHAT WE HAVE OVERCOME? In the midst of a year that has been unlike any other in our lifetime, make sure your observance takes on a special meaning and significance.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!